Table of Contents
The Akron Zips (6-4) will look to build on a three-game win streak when they host the Maine Black Bears (6-4) on Monday, December 19, 2022 at James A. Rhodes Arena as heavy, 14.5-point favorites. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under is 127 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Zips vs. Black Bears
- Game Day: Monday, December 19, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Akron, Ohio
- Arena: James A. Rhodes Arena
Akron Betting Stats & Information
- Akron has been the moneyline favorite a total of four times this season, and it has won each of those games.
- The Zips have not played a game with moneyline odds of -1667 or shorter.
- The Zips are only 2-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Black Bears are a perfect 2-0 against the spread when an underdog by 14.5 points or more this season.
- The average total in Akron’s games this season is 3.3 more points than the total of 127 in this game.
Maine Betting Stats & Info
- Maine has entered the game as underdogs seven times this season and won three of those games.
- The Black Bears have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +850.
- The Black Bears’ ATS record is 6-1-1 this season.
- In games they have played as at least 14.5-point underdogs this year, the Black Bears are 2-0 against the spread.
- Maine’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 136.2 points, 9.2 more than the point total in this matchup.
Akron vs. Maine Season Stat Comparison
|Akron Rank||Akron AVG||Maine AVG||Maine Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Akron Zips Leaders
- Xavier Castaneda leads the Zips in points and assists per game, scoring 18.5 points and distributing 3.1 assists.
- Enrique Freeman leads Akron in rebounding, grabbing 10.2 rebounds per game while also scoring 12.2 points a contest.
- The Zips get the most three-point shooting production out of Castaneda, who makes three threes per game.
Maine Black Bears Leaders
- Kellen Tynes is at the top of the Black Bears scoring leaderboard with 15.1 points per game. He also collects 4.7 rebounds and dishes out 3.9 assists per game.
- The Maine leaders in rebounding and assists are Peter Filipovity with 6.2 rebounds per game (he also adds 11.4 points and 0.6 assists per game) and Jaden Clayton with 4.4 assists per game (he also tacks on 7.1 points and 3.6 rebounds per game).
- Gedi Juozapaitis is the top shooter from deep for the Black Bears, hitting 2.3 threes per game.