Table of Contents
The New Orleans Pelicans (18-11) are slight underdogs (by 1 point) to extend a seven-game home winning streak when they host the Milwaukee Bucks (21-8) on Monday, December 19, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bucks vs. Pelicans
- Game Day: Monday, December 19, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSNO and BSWI
- Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Arena: Smoothie King Center
Bucks Betting Stats & Information
- The Bucks have won 20 of the 26 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (76.9%).
- When it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -115 or shorter, Milwaukee has gone 19-5 (79.2% win percentage).
- So far this season, the Bucks have compiled a 16-11-2 record against the spread.
- The Bucks are 15-9-2 against the spread when favored by 1 point or more this season.
- The Bucks have hit the over in 13 of their 29 games with a set total (44.8%).
New Orleans Betting Stats & Info
- The Pelicans have been underdogs in 10 games this season and won five (50%) of those contests.
- New Orleans has a record of 5-5, a 50% win rate, when it is set as the underdog by -105 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The Pelicans have put together a 15-14-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 1-point underdogs or more, the Pelicans have an ATS record of 5-5.
- Pelicans games have gone over the total 16 times this year.
Bucks vs. Pelicans Season Stat Comparison
|Bucks Rank||Bucks AVG||Pelicans AVG||Pelicans Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Milwaukee Bucks Leaders
- The Bucks active scoring leader is Giannis Antetokounmpo, who averages 30.6 per contest to go with 11.1 rebounds and 5.3 assists.
- Bobby Portis adds 14.4 points, two assists and 10.3 rebounds per outing. Jrue Holiday puts up 19.2 points, 7.4 assists and 5.2 rebounds per game.
- Brook Lopez leads active Bucks in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.1 shots per game from beyond the arc.
New Orleans Pelicans Leaders
- Zion Williamson averages 25.5 points per game, while also pulling down 7.2 rebounds and dishing out 4.6 assists per game.
- Jonas Valanciunas is on the books for 12.9 points, nine rebounds and 1.7 assists per game, while CJ McCollum adds 18.2 points, 4.8 rebounds and 5.7 assists per game.
- Trey Murphy III is the most prolific from deep for the Pelicans (among active players), hitting 2.3 threes per game.