Table of Contents
The Alcorn State Braves (3-7) are heavy underdogs (+10.5) as they attempt to break a five-game road losing streak when they visit the Seattle U Redhawks (7-2) on Sunday, December 18, 2022 at Redhawk Center. The contest airs at 6:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 141 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Redhawks vs. Braves
- Game Day: Sunday, December 18, 2022
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Arena: Redhawk Center
Seattle U Betting Stats & Information
- Seattle U has not lost when playing as the moneyline favorite this season, going 4-0.
- The Redhawks have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -588 or shorter.
- The Redhawks are 3-4-0 ATS this season.
- In games they have played as at least 10.5-point underdogs this year, the Braves are 5-2 against the spread.
- The average total Seattle U has had set in matchups this season is 6.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
Alcorn State Betting Stats & Info
- Alcorn State has won three of the nine games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Braves have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +420 moneyline set for this game.
- The Braves’ ATS record is 6-4-0 this season.
- The Braves have a 5-2 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 10.5 points or more.
- Alcorn State’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 135.6 points, 5.4 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Seattle U vs. Alcorn State Season Stat Comparison
|Seattle U Rank||Seattle U AVG||Alcorn State AVG||Alcorn State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Seattle U Redhawks Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Redhawks this season is Cameron Tyson, who averages 20.9 points, 4.9 rebounds, and 0.3 assists per game.
- Brandton Chatfield is Seattle U’s leading rebounder, grabbing 5.9 per game, while Alex Schumacher is its best passer, averaging three assists in each contest.
- The Redhawks get the most three-point shooting production out of Tyson, who knocks down 4.3 threes per game.
Alcorn State Braves Leaders
- Dominic Brewton is the top scorer for the Braves with 12.3 points per game. He also tacks on 4.6 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Alcorn State’s leader in rebounds is Jeremiah Kendall with 5.9 per game, and its leader in assists is Byron Joshua with 2.6 per game.
- Dekedran Thorn is the top scorer from deep for the Braves, hitting 1.7 threes per game.