Table of Contents
The Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers (5-6) hit the court against the Robert Morris Colonials (4-7) as 4-point favorites on Sunday, December 18, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 130.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Mountaineers vs. Colonials
- Game Day: Sunday, December 18, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Emmitsburg, Maryland
- Arena: Knott Arena
|Mount St. Mary’s||-4||130|
Mount St. Mary’s Betting Stats & Information
- Mount St. Mary’s has gone 1-2 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 33.3%).
- The Mountaineers have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -172 or shorter.
- The Mountaineers are 5-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Colonials are 4-3 against the spread when an underdog by 4 points or more this year.
- Mount St. Mary’s average point total in outings this year is 130.7, 0.7 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Robert Morris Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Robert Morris has been the underdog eight times and won two of those games.
- The Colonials have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +146 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this year, the Colonials have put together a 5-4-0 record against the spread.
- The Colonials have a 4-3 record against the spread when an underdog by 4 points or more this season.
- The average total for Robert Morris’ games this year is 4.1 more points than the point total of 130 for this outing.
Mount St. Mary’s vs. Robert Morris Season Stat Comparison
|Mount St. Mary’s Rank||Mount St. Mary’s AVG||Robert Morris AVG||Robert Morris Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Mountaineers is Jalen Benjamin, who scores 17.1 points and dishes out 4.4 assists per game.
- Mount St. Mary’s best rebounder is Malik Jefferson, who averages 7.9 boards per game in addition to his 10.5 PPG average.
- The Mountaineers get the most three-point shooting production out of Benjamin, who makes 2.2 threes per game.
Robert Morris Colonials Leaders
- Enoch Cheeks puts up 15.9 points per game to be the top scorer for the Colonials.
- Robert Morris’ leader in rebounds is Kahliel Spear with 8.1 per game, and its leader in assists is Michael Green III with five per game.
- Josh Corbin is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Colonials, hitting 3.5 threes per game.