Table of Contents
The William & Mary Tribe (4-7) visit the UMBC Retrievers (8-4) after losing five straight road games. The Retrievers are favored by 7.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday, December 18, 2022. The matchup has an over/under set at 141.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Retrievers vs. Tribe
- Game Day: Sunday, December 18, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Arena: UMBC Event Center
UMBC Betting Stats & Information
- UMBC has not lost a game it played as the moneyline favorite this season, going 6-0.
- The Retrievers have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -345 or shorter.
- The Retrievers are 6-5-0 ATS this season.
- The Tribe have a 2-2-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 7.5 points or more this year.
- The average over/under UMBC has had in its matchups this season is 9.8 more points than this particular game’s point total.
William & Mary Betting Stats & Info
- This season, William & Mary has been the underdog 10 times and won three of those games.
- The Tribe have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +265 moneyline set for this game.
- The Tribe’s ATS record is 4-5-1 this year.
- The Tribe are 2-2-1 against the spread when an underdog by 7.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for William & Mary this season is four points fewer than this game’s over/under.
UMBC vs. William & Mary Season Stat Comparison
|UMBC Rank||UMBC AVG||William & Mary AVG||William & Mary Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UMBC Retrievers Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Retrievers this season is Colton Lawrence, who averages 14.5 points, 4.5 rebounds, and 2.1 assists per game.
- UMBC’s leading rebounder is Tra’Von Fagan averaging 6.7 boards per game and its best passer is Jacob Boonyasith and his 3.1 assists per game.
- Matteo Picarelli leads the Retrievers in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of three shots per game from beyond the arc.
William & Mary Tribe Leaders
- Anders Nelson’s points (10.9 per game) and assists (5.3 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Tribe’s leaderboards.
- Noah Collier grabs 7.6 rebounds per game (he also scores 8.6 points per game and adds 0.7 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the William & Mary rebounding leaderboard.
- Gabe Dorsey is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Tribe, hitting 2.9 threes per game.