Table of Contents
Ahead of placing any prop bet wagers on Aaron Jones for Monday’s game, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets. Jones’ Green Bay Packers (5-8) and the Los Angeles Rams (4-9) face off in a Week 15 matchup from Lambeau Field in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Aaron Jones Player Props vs. Los Angeles
- Matchup: Green Bay Packers vs. Los Angeles Rams
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: December 19, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 58.5 (-115)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 21.5 (-115)
Aaron Jones Rushing Stats
- Jones has run for a team-high 847 yards on 164 attempts (65.2 yards per game) and two scores.
- He also has caught 48 passes for 328 yards (25.2 yards per game) and four touchdowns.
- He has accounted for six of his team’s 30 touchdowns on offense this season, or 20.0%.
- His team has run the ball 335 times this season, and he’s taken 164 of those attempts (49.0%).
- Jones has racked up 343 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to nine broken tackles), which is eighth among qualified runners.
Against Los Angeles
- Jones’ 23 rushing yards in his lone career matchup against the Rams are 35.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Monday’s game.
- Jones has never run for more than 58.5 yards against the Rams.
- Jones did not have a touchdown run in that matchup against the Rams.
Last 3 Games
- at Bears (12/4/2022): 9 carries, 26 yards; 5 receptions, 24 yardsat Eagles (11/27/2022): 12 carries, 43 yards; 3 receptions, 56 yards, 1 TDvs. Titans (11/17/2022): 12 carries, 40 yards