Table of Contents
The Florida Gators (7-4) take on the Oklahoma Sooners (8-3) as 3.5-point favorites on Tuesday, December 20, 2022 at 9:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 136.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Gators vs. Sooners
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 20, 2022
- Game Time: 9:30 PM ET
- Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
- Arena: Spectrum Center
Florida Betting Stats & Information
- Florida has won six of eight games when the moneyline favorite this season (75%).
- The Gators have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -166 or shorter.
- The Gators have gone 5-6-0 ATS this season.
- The Sooners have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 3.5 points or more this season (0-2).
- Florida’s average point total in matchups this season is 146.3, 9.8 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Oklahoma Betting Stats & Info
- Oklahoma has been underdogs in three games this season and won one (33.3%) of those contests.
- The Sooners have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +141 odds on them winning this game.
- The Sooners are 5-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Sooners are winless against the spread (0-2) when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Oklahoma’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 131 points, 5.5 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Florida vs. Oklahoma Season Stat Comparison
|Florida Rank||Florida AVG||Oklahoma AVG||Oklahoma Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Florida Gators Leaders
- The Gators leader in points and rebounds is Colin Castleton, who scores 15.2 points and pulls down 7.5 rebounds per game.
- Kyle Lofton is Florida’s best passer, dispensing 3.9 assists per game while scoring 9.1 PPG.
- Kowacie Reeves makes more threes per game than any other member of the Gators, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of two per contest.
Oklahoma Sooners Leaders
- The Sooners’ Grant Sherfield puts up enough points (17.6 per game) and assists (4.2 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- Tanner Groves grabs 6.6 rebounds per game (he also scores 10.9 points per game and adds 2.3 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Oklahoma rebounding leaderboard.
- Sherfield is the top scorer from deep for the Sooners, hitting 2.8 threes per game.