Table of Contents
The Providence Friars (9-3, 1-0 Big East) will attempt to build on a four-game winning streak when they host the Marquette Golden Eagles (9-3, 1-0 Big East) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 20, 2022 as 1-point favorites. The Golden Eagles have won three games in a row. The point total in the matchup is set at 150.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Friars vs. Golden Eagles
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 20, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Providence, Rhode Island
- Arena: Amica Mutual Pavilion
Providence Betting Stats & Information
- Providence has not lost a game it played as the moneyline favorite this season, going 8-0.
- The Friars have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -105 or shorter.
- The Friars’ ATS record is 6-6-0 this season.
- The Golden Eagles are a perfect 3-0 against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this year.
- The average total Providence has had set in matchups this year is 3.7 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Marquette Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Marquette has won one out of the three games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Golden Eagles have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the -115 odds on them winning this game.
- The Golden Eagles’ ATS record is 8-4-0 this year.
- In games they have played as at least 1-point underdogs this season, the Golden Eagles are 3-0 against the spread.
- The average total in Marquette’s games this year is 1.8 fewer points than the point total of 150.5 for this outing.
Providence vs. Marquette Season Stat Comparison
|Providence Rank||Providence AVG||Marquette AVG||Marquette Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Providence Friars Leaders
- Bryce Hopkins leads the Friars in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 15.7 points and 8.6 boards per game.
- Jared Bynum leads Providence in assists, averaging 4.9 per game while also scoring 8.3 points per contest.
- Noah Locke leads the Friars in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Marquette Golden Eagles Leaders
- Kam Jones is the top scorer for the Golden Eagles with 15.8 points per game. He also tacks on 3.9 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game to his scoring output.
- The Marquette leaders in rebounding and assists are Oso Ighodaro with 6.8 rebounds per game (he also adds 11.3 points and 3.3 assists per game) and Tyler Kolek with 7.8 assists per game (he also tacks on 8.2 points and 4.1 rebounds per game).
- Jones knocks down 2.7 three-pointers per game, the most on the Golden Eagles.