Table of Contents
The Xavier Musketeers (9-3, 1-0 Big East) will attempt to continue a five-game win streak when they host the Seton Hall Pirates (7-5, 0-1 Big East) on Tuesday, December 20, 2022 at Cintas Center as 8.5-point favorites. The game airs at 8:30 PM ET. The over/under is 143 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Musketeers vs. Pirates
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 20, 2022
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Arena: Cintas Center
Xavier Betting Stats & Information
- Xavier has won all nine games when favored on the moneyline this season.
- The Musketeers have not played a game with moneyline odds of -400 or shorter.
- The Musketeers’ ATS record is 6-5-1 this season.
- The Pirates are 0-1 against the spread when an underdog by 8.5 points or greater this year.
- The average over/under Xavier has had set in matchups this season is 15.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
Seton Hall Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Seton Hall has been the underdog three times and won two of those games.
- The Pirates have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +310 odds on them winning this game.
- The Pirates have gone 6-5-0 ATS this season.
- The Pirates are winless against the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- The average over/under for Seton Hall’s games this year is 13 fewer points than the point total of 143 for this outing.
Xavier vs. Seton Hall Season Stat Comparison
|Xavier Rank||Xavier AVG||Seton Hall AVG||Seton Hall Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Xavier Musketeers Leaders
- Souley Boum leads the Musketeers in scoring, tallying 17.9 points per game to go with four rebounds and 4.4 assists.
- Jack Nunge leads Xavier in rebounding, averaging 7.5 per game, while Colby Jones leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 5.8 in each contest.
- Boum leads the Musketeers in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Seton Hall Pirates Leaders
- Al-Amir Dawes is at the top of the Pirates scoring leaderboard with 11 points per game. He also pulls down 3.3 rebounds and dishes out 1.6 assists per game.
- Seton Hall’s leader in rebounds is Tyrese Samuel with 6.3 per game, and its leader in assists is Kadary Richmond with 3.4 per game.
- Dawes averages 2.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Pirates.