Table of Contents
The Jackson State Tigers (1-10) are heavy underdogs (by 28.5 points) to break a four-game road losing streak when they visit the No. 4 Alabama Crimson Tide (9-2) on Tuesday, December 20, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 156.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Crimson Tide vs. Tigers
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 20, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- Arena: Coleman Coliseum
Alabama Betting Stats & Information
- The Crimson Tide’s ATS record is 6-5-0 this season.
- The average point total in Alabama’s games this season is the same as the over/under of 156.5 in this matchup.
Jackson State Betting Stats & Info
- The Tigers have a 6-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- The average point total for Jackson State this season is 7.9 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Alabama vs. Jackson State Season Stat Comparison
|Alabama Rank||Alabama AVG||Jackson State AVG||Jackson State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Alabama Crimson Tide Leaders
- Brandon Miller leads the Crimson Tide in scoring, tallying 20.1 points per game to go with 8.2 rebounds and 1.9 assists.
- Noah Clowney is Alabama’s leading rebounder, grabbing 8.8 per game, while Jahvon Quinerly is its best passer, distributing four assists in each contest.
- Miller makes more threes per game than any other member of the Crimson Tide, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.4 per contest.
Jackson State Tigers Leaders
- Keionte Cornelius is at the top of the Tigers scoring leaderboard with 12 points per game. He also pulls down one rebound and racks up zero assists per game.
- Jackson State’s leader in rebounds is Romelle Mansel with 5.7 per game, and its leader in assists is Ken Evans with 3.6 per game.
- Cornelius hits three three-pointers per game, the most on the Tigers.