Table of Contents
The Queens Royals (9-2) are heavy underdogs (+10.5) for an attempt to continue a four-game winning streak when they visit the Nebraska Cornhuskers (6-6) at 7:30 PM ET on Tuesday, December 20, 2022 at Pinnacle Bank Arena. The over/under for the matchup is set at 140.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Cornhuskers vs. Royals
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 20, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: Lincoln, Nebraska
- Arena: Pinnacle Bank Arena
Nebraska Betting Stats & Information
- Nebraska has not lost a game it played as the moneyline favorite this season, going 5-0.
- The Cornhuskers have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -588 or shorter.
- The Cornhuskers have a 5-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- The average point total for Nebraska’s games this year is 6.8 fewer points than the total of 140.5 in this matchup.
Queens Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Queens has been the underdog six times and won four of those games.
- The Royals have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +420 odds on them winning this game.
- The Royals are 7-1-0 against the spread this year.
- The average point total for Queens this year is 11 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Nebraska vs. Queens Season Stat Comparison
|Nebraska Rank||Nebraska AVG||Queens AVG||Queens Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Nebraska Cornhuskers Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Cornhuskers is Derrick Walker, who puts up 14.1 points and 8.4 rebounds per game.
- Nebraska’s best passer is Sam Griesel, who averages 4.5 assists per game to go with his 10.1 PPG scoring average.
- The Cornhuskers get the most three-point shooting production out of C.J. Wilcher, who knocks down 1.7 threes per game.
Queens Royals Leaders
- Kenny Dye racks up 17.5 points and adds 4.2 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Royals’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Gavin Rains’ stat line of 10.7 rebounds, 7.7 points and 2.1 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Queens rebounding leaderboard.
- Dye is the top shooter from distance for the Royals, hitting 1.9 threes per game.