Table of Contents
Two streaking teams hit the court when the No. 9 Arizona Wildcats (10-1) host the Montana State Bobcats (7-5) on Tuesday, December 20, 2022 at 8:30 PM ET. The Bobcats are 21-point underdogs and will attempt to keep their four-game win streak going against the Wildcats, who have won four straight. The matchup has an over/under of 156.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wildcats vs. Bobcats
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 20, 2022
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Location: Tucson, Arizona
- Arena: McKale Center
Arizona Betting Stats & Information
- Arizona has won 10 of 11 games when favored on the moneyline this season (90.9%).
- The Wildcats have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -4480 or shorter.
- The Wildcats’ ATS record is 5-6-0 this season.
- The average point total for Arizona’s games this season is 9.1 more points than the total of 156.5 in this matchup.
Montana State Betting Stats & Info
- Montana State has been underdogs in five games this season and won two (40%) of those contests.
- The Bobcats have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +1525 odds on them winning this game.
- The Bobcats are 6-3-1 against the spread this year.
- Montana State’s games this season have averaged a total of 146.6 points, 9.9 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Arizona vs. Montana State Season Stat Comparison
|Arizona Rank||Arizona AVG||Montana State AVG||Montana State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Arizona Wildcats Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Wildcats this season is Azuolas Tubelis, who averages 20.1 points, 8.6 rebounds, and 2.1 assists per game.
- Oumar Ballo leads Arizona in rebounding, averaging 9.3 per game, while Kerr Kriisa leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 6.7 in each contest.
- Courtney Ramey leads the Wildcats in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Montana State Bobcats Leaders
- Raequan Battle sits at the top of the Bobcats scoring leaderboard with 17.3 points per game. He also pulls down 3.6 rebounds and racks up 1.4 assists per game.
- Montana State’s leader in rebounds is Jubrile Belo with six per game, and its leader in assists is Darius Brown II with 5.2 per game.
- Battle is the top scorer from distance for the Bobcats, hitting two threes per game.