Table of Contents
The San Jose State Spartans (8-4) square off against the Cal Poly Mustangs (5-5) as 6-point favorites on Tuesday, December 20, 2022 at 10:00 PM ET. The over/under is 121 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Spartans vs. Mustangs
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 20, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: San Jose, California
- Arena: Event Center Arena
|San Jose State||-6||121|
San Jose State Betting Stats & Information
- San Jose State has won all four games when the moneyline favorite this season.
- The Spartans have not played a game with moneyline odds of -290 or shorter.
- The Spartans have a 7-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 6 points or more, the Mustangs have a 3-1 record against the spread.
- The average over/under San Jose State has had in its matchups this year is 14.6 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Cal Poly Betting Stats & Info
- Cal Poly has been underdogs in five games this season and won two (40%) of those contests.
- The Mustangs have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +235 odds on them winning this game.
- The Mustangs are 6-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Mustangs have a 3-1 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 6 points or more.
- The average over/under for Cal Poly’s games this season is 8.7 more points than the point total of 121 in this outing.
San Jose State vs. Cal Poly Season Stat Comparison
|San Jose State Rank||San Jose State AVG||Cal Poly AVG||Cal Poly Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
San Jose State Spartans Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Spartans is Omari Moore, who scores 13.8 points and distributes 4.6 assists per game.
- San Jose State’s best rebounder is Sage Tolbert, who averages 8.6 boards per game in addition to his 10.3 PPG average.
- Alvaro Cardenas Torre leads the Spartans in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Cal Poly Mustangs Leaders
- Alimamy Koroma scores 12.6 points per game to be the top scorer for the Mustangs.
- Trevon Taylor has a stat line of 5.5 rebounds, 10.6 points and one assist per game for Cal Poly to take the top rebound spot on the team. Camren Pierce has the top spot for assists with 2.6 per game, adding 5.3 points and 1.6 rebounds per outing.
- Chance Hunter is the top shooter from distance for the Mustangs, hitting 1.8 threes per game.