The BYU Cougars (8-5) are heavily favored (by 23 points) to continue a three-game home winning streak when they host the Lindenwood Lions (5-6) on Tuesday, December 20, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is 146.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Cougars vs. Lions
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 20, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Provo, Utah
- Arena: Marriott Center
BYU vs Lindenwood Betting Information
BYU Betting Stats & Information
- BYU has won 50% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (3-3).
- The Cougars have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -5455 or shorter.
- The Cougars’ ATS record is 4-6-1 this season.
- When they have played as at least 23-point underdogs this season, the Lions are 1-2 against the spread.
- The average over/under BYU has had in its matchups this season is 2.2 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Lindenwood Betting Stats & Info
- Lindenwood has been underdogs in seven games this season and won two (28.6%) of those contests.
- The Lions have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +1800 odds on them winning this game.
- The Lions are 4-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Lions are 1-2 against the spread when an underdog by 23 points or more this year.
- The average over/under in Lindenwood’s games this year is 5.4 fewer points than the point total of 146 in this outing.
BYU vs. Lindenwood Season Stat Comparison
This Matchup’s Impact Players
BYU Cougars Leaders
- Rudi Williams leads the Cougars in points and assists per game, scoring 14.2 points and distributing 3.2 assists.
- BYU’s best rebounder is Fousseyni Traore, who averages 8.6 boards per game in addition to his 12.2 PPG average.
- The Cougars get the most three-point shooting production out of Jaxson Robinson, who knocks down 1.9 threes per game.
Lindenwood Lions Leaders
- Chris Childs racks up 14.4 points per game and is the top scorer for the Lions.
- David Ware has a stat line of 6.4 rebounds, 6.4 points and 0.9 assists per game for Lindenwood to take the top rebound spot on the team. Kevin Caldwell Jr. holds the top spot for assists with 4.1 per game, adding 14.1 points and 4.2 rebounds per outing.
- Childs is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Lions, hitting 2.1 threes per game.