Table of Contents
The Syracuse Orange (8-4, 1-0 ACC) are favored (-3.5) to build on a five-game winning streak when they host the Pittsburgh Panthers (8-4, 1-0 ACC) at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 20, 2022 at JMA Wireless Dome. The matchup’s point total is set at 139.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Orange vs. Panthers
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 20, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Syracuse, New York
- Arena: JMA Wireless Dome
Syracuse Betting Stats & Information
- Syracuse has compiled a 7-2 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 77.8% of those games).
- The Orange have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -167 or shorter.
- The Orange have gone 6-6-0 ATS this season.
- The Panthers are 3-2 against the spread when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this season.
- Syracuse’s average point total in outings this season is 142.9, 3.4 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Pittsburgh Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Pittsburgh has been the underdog six times and won two of those games.
- The Panthers have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +140 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this year, the Panthers have put together an 8-4-0 record against the spread.
- The Panthers have a 3-2 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 3.5 points or more.
- The average total for Pittsburgh’s games this season is 1.8 more points than the point total of 139.5 for this outing.
Syracuse vs. Pittsburgh Season Stat Comparison
|Syracuse Rank||Syracuse AVG||Pittsburgh AVG||Pittsburgh Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Syracuse Orange Leaders
- The Orange scoring leader is Joseph Girard III, who averages 15.2 per contest to go with 2.7 rebounds and 2.5 assists.
- Jesse Edwards leads Syracuse in rebounding, averaging 11.3 per game, while Judah Mintz leads the team in assists, distributing an average of four in each contest.
- The Orange get the most three-point shooting production out of Girard, who makes 2.8 threes per game.
Pittsburgh Panthers Leaders
- The Panthers’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Blake Hinson with 16.5 points and seven rebounds per game.
- Nelly Cummings’ assist statline paces Pittsburgh; he dishes out 4.6 assists per game.
- Greg Elliott knocks down 2.3 three-pointers per game, the most on the Panthers.