Table of Contents
The South Carolina State Bulldogs (2-11) visit the Longwood Lancers (7-5) after losing three straight road games. The Lancers are heavy favorites by 14.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 2:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 20, 2022. The matchup’s over/under is set at 145.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Lancers vs. Bulldogs
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 20, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Farmville, Virginia
- Arena: Willett Hall
Longwood Betting Stats & Information
- Longwood has put together a 5-1 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 83.3% of those games).
- The Lancers have not played a game with moneyline odds of -1429 or shorter.
- The Lancers have a 5-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Bulldogs have a 4-4 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 14.5 points or more.
- Longwood’s average point total in outings this season is 145, 0.5 points below the total in this game.
South Carolina State Betting Stats & Info
- South Carolina State has been underdogs in 11 games this season and won two (18.2%) of those contests.
- The Bulldogs have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +800 moneyline set for this game.
- The Bulldogs have a 6-7-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 14.5 points or more, the Bulldogs have a 4-4 record against the spread.
- The average point total for South Carolina State this season is 10.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Longwood vs. South Carolina State Season Stat Comparison
|Longwood Rank||Longwood AVG||South Carolina State AVG||South Carolina State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Longwood Lancers Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Lancers this season is Isaiah Wilkins, who averages 12.2 points, five rebounds, and 1.5 assists per game.
- Longwood’s leading rebounder is Zac Watson averaging 5.6 boards per game and its best passer is D’Avian Houston and his 3.4 assists per game.
- DeShaun Wade makes more threes per game than any other member of the Lancers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of two per contest.
South Carolina State Bulldogs Leaders
- Lesown Hallums is at the top of the Bulldogs scoring leaderboard with 12.3 points per game. He also collects 3.7 rebounds and racks up 1.4 assists per game.
- South Carolina State’s leader in rebounds is Davion Everett with 6.7 per game, and its leader in assists is Rakeim Gary with 2.2 per game.
- Gary averages 1.4 three-pointers per game, the most on the Bulldogs.