Table of Contents
Two sliding teams meet when the North Carolina Central Eagles (5-7) host the Citadel Bulldogs (5-6) on Tuesday, December 20, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The Bulldogs are 8-point underdogs as they attempt to halt a three-game losing streak against the Eagles, who have lost three straight. The matchup has an over/under of 143.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Eagles vs. Bulldogs
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 20, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Durham, North Carolina
- Arena: McDougald-McLendon Arena
|North Carolina Central||-8||143|
North Carolina Central Betting Stats & Information
- North Carolina Central is the moneyline favorite for the first time this season.
- The Eagles have not played as a moneyline favorite of -370 or shorter.
- The Eagles are 8-1-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 8-point underdogs this year, the Bulldogs are 1-3 against the spread.
- The average point total in North Carolina Central’s games this season is 3.6 more points than the total of 143 in this matchup.
Citadel Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Citadel has won one out of the seven games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Bulldogs have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +290.
- So far this year, the Bulldogs have compiled a 5-5-0 record against the spread.
- When they have played as at least 8-point underdogs this year, the Bulldogs are 1-3 against the spread.
- The average point total for Citadel this season is 1.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
North Carolina Central vs. Citadel Season Stat Comparison
|North Carolina Central Rank||North Carolina Central AVG||Citadel AVG||Citadel Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
North Carolina Central Eagles Leaders
- Justin Wright leads the Eagles in scoring, tallying 15.2 points per game to go with 3.3 rebounds and 2.4 assists.
- North Carolina Central’s leading rebounder is Kris Monroe averaging 5.4 boards per game and its best passer is Eric Boone and his 5.8 assists per game.
- The Eagles get the most three-point shooting production out of Monroe, who knocks down 1.8 threes per game.
Citadel Bulldogs Leaders
- Stephen Clark holds the top spot on the Bulldogs leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 15.8 points and 6.3 rebounds per game.
- Citadel’s assist leader is Madison Durr with 3.2 per game. He also averages 8 points per game and tacks on 3.6 rebounds per game.
- Austin Ash is consistent from deep and leads the Bulldogs with 3.6 made threes per game.