Table of Contents
The Oklahoma State Cowboys (7-4) are heavy favorites (-17) as they try to build on a three-game home win streak when they host the Texas A&M-CC Islanders (6-5) on Tuesday, December 20, 2022 at Gallagher-Iba Arena. The matchup airs at 3:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 139 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Cowboys vs. Islanders
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 20, 2022
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Location: Stillwater, Oklahoma
- Arena: Gallagher-Iba Arena
Oklahoma State Betting Stats & Information
- Oklahoma State has won seven of nine games when favored on the moneyline this season (77.8%).
- The Cowboys have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -3333 or shorter.
- The Cowboys have a 5-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Islanders are 0-1 against the spread when an underdog by 17 points or greater this season.
- Oklahoma State’s average point total in outings this year is 132.6, 6.4 points fewer than the over/under in this game.
Texas A&M-CC Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Texas A&M-CC has been listed as the underdog in three games and failed to win any of those contests.
- The Islanders have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +1200 moneyline set for this game.
- The Islanders have gone 3-5-0 ATS this season.
- The Islanders are 0-1 against the spread when an underdog by 17 points or greater this year.
- The average point total for Texas A&M-CC this season is 13.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Oklahoma State vs. Texas A&M-CC Season Stat Comparison
|Oklahoma State Rank||Oklahoma State AVG||Texas A&M-CC AVG||Texas A&M-CC Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Oklahoma State Cowboys Leaders
- The Cowboys leader in points and assists is Avery Anderson III, who scores 12.4 points per game along with 2.8 assists.
- Moussa Cisse leads Oklahoma State in rebounding, pulling down 10.5 boards per game while also scoring 8.3 points a contest.
- John-Michael Wright leads the Cowboys in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Texas A&M-CC Islanders Leaders
- Isaac Mushila averages 15.5 points and 10.2 rebounds per game for the Islanders, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Terrion Murdix notches more assists than any other Texas A&M-CC teammate with 3.9 per game. He also averages 10.5 points and grabs 3.2 rebounds per game.
- Ross Williams hits 2.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Islanders.