Table of Contents
ACC foes meet when the Notre Dame Fighting Irish (7-4, 0-1 ACC) visit the Florida State Seminoles (3-10, 1-1 ACC) at Donald L. Tucker Civic Center, beginning at 8:30 PM ET on Wednesday, December 21, 2022. The Seminoles are 1-point underdogs in the game. The over/under in the matchup is set at 143.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Fighting Irish vs. Seminoles
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 21, 2022
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Location: Tallahassee, Florida
- Arena: Donald L. Tucker Civic Center
Notre Dame Betting Stats & Information
- Notre Dame has gone 6-3 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 66.7%).
- The Fighting Irish have not played a game with moneyline odds of -117 or shorter.
- The Fighting Irish have covered the spread just once in 11 opportunities this season.
- The Seminoles are 2-4 against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this season.
- The average point total in Notre Dame’s games this year is 1.9 fewer points than the over/under of 143 in this matchup.
Florida State Betting Stats & Info
- Florida State has been listed as the underdog six times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- The Seminoles have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the -103 odds on them winning this game.
- The Seminoles have a 5-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Seminoles have a 2-4 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 1 point or more this season.
- The average point total for Florida State this season is 1.3 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Notre Dame vs. Florida State Season Stat Comparison
|Notre Dame Rank||Notre Dame AVG||Florida State AVG||Florida State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Notre Dame Fighting Irish Leaders
- The Fighting Irish leader in points and rebounds is Nate Laszewski, who scores 15.4 points and pulls down 7.9 boards per game.
- Notre Dame’s best passer is Trey Wertz, who averages 3.8 assists per game to go with his 10.4 PPG scoring average.
- The Fighting Irish get the most three-point shooting production out of Cormac Ryan, who knocks down 2.1 threes per game.
Florida State Seminoles Leaders
- Darin Green Jr. sits at the top of the Seminoles scoring leaderboard with 14.2 points per game. He also pulls down 3.2 rebounds and dishes out two assists per game.
- Florida State’s leader in rebounds is Cam’Ron Fletcher with 7.5 per game, and its leader in assists is Caleb Mills with 3.5 per game.
- Green is the top shooter from distance for the Seminoles, hitting three threes per game.