Table of Contents
The Purdue Fort Wayne Mastodons (8-4) take a four-game win streak into a home matchup with the Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles (7-5), who have won four straight as well. The Screaming Eagles are underdogs by 5.5 points in the contest, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 20, 2022. The matchup’s point total is set at 149.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Mastodons vs. Screaming Eagles
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 20, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Arena: Allen County War Memorial Coliseum
|Purdue Fort Wayne||-5.5||149.5|
Purdue Fort Wayne Betting Stats & Information
- Purdue Fort Wayne has won five of seven games when the moneyline favorite this season (71.4%).
- The Mastodons have not played as a moneyline favorite of -241 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Mastodons have compiled a 5-5-0 record against the spread.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 5.5 points or more, the Screaming Eagles have a 3-1 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Purdue Fort Wayne’s games this season is 8.9 fewer points than the over/under of 149.5 in this matchup.
Southern Indiana Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Southern Indiana has won three out of the five games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Screaming Eagles have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +198.
- The Screaming Eagles have a 4-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Screaming Eagles are 3-1 against the spread when an underdog by 5.5 points or more this year.
- The average total for Southern Indiana’s games this season is 2.3 fewer points than the point total of 149.5 in this outing.
Purdue Fort Wayne vs. Southern Indiana Season Stat Comparison
|Purdue Fort Wayne Rank||Purdue Fort Wayne AVG||Southern Indiana AVG||Southern Indiana Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Purdue Fort Wayne Mastodons Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Mastodons is Jarred Godfrey, who scores 15.2 points and dishes out 4.5 assists per game.
- Ra Kpedi is Purdue Fort Wayne’s best rebounder, grabbing an average of eight boards in each contest while scoring 6.3 points per game.
- Bobby Planutis makes more threes per game than any other member of the Mastodons, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.1 per contest.
Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles Leaders
- Jelani Simmons averages 14.3 points per game and is the top scorer for the Screaming Eagles.
- Jacob Polakovich has a stat line of 10 rebounds, 10.8 points and 0.6 assists per game for Southern Indiana to take the top rebound spot on the team. Isaiah Swope has the top spot for assists with 3.4 per game, adding 10.4 points and two rebounds per contest.
- Trevor Lakes is the most prolific from distance for the Screaming Eagles, hitting 3.3 threes per game.