Table of Contents
The Milwaukee Bucks (22-8) will look to Giannis Antetokounmpo (fourth in the league scoring 31.0 points per game) when they try to beat Donovan Mitchell (eighth in the NBA with 29.3 PPG) and the Cleveland Cavaliers (21-11) on Wednesday, December 21, 2022 at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse. The Bucks are 2-point road underdogs in the game, which begins at 7:00 PM ET on BSOH and BSWI. The matchup’s over/under is set at 217.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Cavaliers vs. Bucks
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 21, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSOH and BSWI
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Arena: Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse
Cavaliers Betting Stats & Information
- The Cavaliers have won 75% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (18-6).
- In games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -128 or shorter, Cleveland has a record of 17-5 (77.3% win percentage).
- So far this season, the Cavaliers have compiled an 18-13-1 record against the spread.
- The Cavaliers have a 14-7-1 record against the spread this season when favored by 2 points or more.
- The average point total in Cleveland’s games this year is 1.7 fewer points than the over/under of 217 in this matchup.
- Cavaliers games have hit the over in 13 out of 30 opportunities (43.3%).
Milwaukee Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Bucks have been the underdog four times and won two of those games.
- Milwaukee has a record of 1-1 when it is set as the underdog by +108 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The Bucks have put together a record of 17-11-2 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2-point underdogs or more, the Bucks have an ATS record of 1-1.
- The average point total for Milwaukee this year is 4.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- This year, Bucks games have hit the over 14 times.
Cavaliers vs. Bucks Season Stat Comparison
|Cavaliers Rank||Cavaliers AVG||Bucks AVG||Bucks Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Cleveland Cavaliers Leaders
- Mitchell leads active Cavaliers players in scoring, tallying 29.3 points per game to go with 3.8 rebounds and 4.4 assists.
- Evan Mobley adds 15.1 points, 2.7 assists and 9.3 rebounds per matchup. Darius Garland puts up 20.7 points, 8.0 assists and 2.7 rebounds a game.
- Mitchell leads active Cavaliers in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Milwaukee Bucks Leaders
- Antetokounmpo scores 31.0 points per game. He also collects 11.1 rebounds and racks up 5.2 assists per game.
- Jrue Holiday records 19.2 points, 5.2 rebounds and 7.6 assists per game.
- Holiday knocks down 2.3 three-pointers per game.