Table of Contents
The Boston Celtics (22-9) are favored (by 9.5 points) to stop a three-game home losing streak when they host the Indiana Pacers (15-16) on Wednesday, December 21, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 231.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Celtics vs. Pacers
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 21, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-BOS and BSIN
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Arena: TD Garden
Celtics Betting Stats & Information
- The Celtics have put together a 20-9 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 69% of those games).
- In games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -461 or shorter, Boston has a record of 3-2 (60% win percentage).
- The Celtics’ ATS record is 17-13-1 this season.
- When they have played as at least 9.5-point favorites this season, the Celtics are 3-3 against the spread.
- The average total Boston has had set in matchups this year is 1.1 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- In the Celtics’ 31 games with a set total, 17 have hit the over (54.8%).
Indiana Betting Stats & Info
- The Pacers have entered the game as underdogs 23 times this season and won 10, or 43.5%, of those games.
- This season, Indiana has won two of its three games when it is the underdog by at least +353 on the moneyline.
- The Pacers are 17-14-0 against the spread this season.
- The Pacers have an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- Indiana’s games this season have averaged a total of 230.2 points, 1.3 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- Games involving the Pacers have hit the over 14 times this year.
Celtics vs. Pacers Season Stat Comparison
|Celtics Rank||Celtics AVG||Pacers AVG||Pacers Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Boston Celtics Leaders
- The Celtics get 30.2 points, 8.2 rebounds and 4.1 assists from Jayson Tatum.
- Marcus Smart puts up 11.8 points per game while adding 3.3 rebounds and 7.3 assists for the Celtics.
- Tatum leads active Celtics in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Indiana Pacers Leaders
- Tyrese Haliburton scores 19.5 points per game. He also grabs 4.0 rebounds and averages 10.7 assists per game.
- Myles Turner’s statline of 7.8 rebounds, 16.9 points and 1.4 assists adds to the squard’s efforts.
- Buddy Hield is the most prolific from deep for the Pacers (among active players), hitting 3.6 threes per game.