Table of Contents
The Pittsburgh Steelers (6-8) match up against the Las Vegas Raiders (6-8) at Acrisure Stadium on Saturday, December 24, 2022.
The Steelers rank 26th in total offense (317.7 yards per game) and 19th in total defense (347.8 yards allowed per game) this year. With 358.1 total yards per game on offense, the Raiders rank 11th in the NFL in 2022. On defense, they rank 24th, allowing 361.6 total yards per contest.
Steelers vs. Raiders Picks
A majority of BetterPool users have picked the Raiders to win as underdogs against the Steelers on Saturday (41.2% of users), while 50.3% think the Steelers will cover as 3-point favorites.
For all your best pick data from America’s #1 independent pool site, head here.
Game Info: Steelers vs. Raiders
- Game Day: Saturday, December 24, 2022
- Game Time: 8:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: NFL Network
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Stadium: Acrisure Stadium
Pittsburgh is a 3-point favorite over Las Vegas on Saturday and the total has been set at 39.5 points. Here are a few betting trends and insights before you decide to wager on the outing.
Betting Insights for Steelers
- The Steelers have posted a 7-6-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Steelers have not yet covered the spread as favorites of 3 points or more this season (0-1).
- The teams have hit the over in six of the Steelers’ 14 games with a set total.
Stats & Insights for Steelers
- The Steelers are totaling 317.7 yards per game on offense, which ranks them 26th in the NFL. On defense, they rank 19th, surrendering 347.8 yards per game.
- The Steelers are putting up 17.9 points per game on offense (27th in NFL), and they rank 13th on the other side of the ball with 22.1 points allowed per game.
- The Steelers rank 24th in pass offense (201.6 passing yards per game) and 24th in pass defense (238.8 passing yards allowed per game) this season.
- The Steelers are totaling 116.1 rushing yards per game on offense, which ranks them 18th in the NFL. On the other side of the ball, they rank seventh, allowing 109 rushing yards per game.
- Offensively, the Steelers rank eighth in the NFL with a 42.9% third-down percentage. Meanwhile, they rank 13th in third-down percentage allowed (38.3%).
- This season, the Steelers are gaining 5.2 yards per play (27th in the league), while giving up 5.9 per play on the defensive side of the ball (21st in the NFL).
- The Steelers rank 15th in the league with an even turnover margin after forcing 17 turnovers (16th in the NFL) while committing 17 (13th in the NFL).
Best Players for Steelers
- Kenny Pickett: 1,797 PASS YDS / 179.7 YPG / 65% / 4 TD / 8 INT / 44 CAR / 225 RUSH YDS / 3 TD
- Najee Harris: 211 CAR / 790 YDS / 56.4 YPG / 6 TD / 32 REC / 165 YDS / 11.8 YPG / 2 TD
- Jaylen Warren: 53 CAR / 244 YDS / 18.8 YPG / 1 TD / 21 REC / 178 YDS / 13.7 YPG / 0 TD
- Diontae Johnson: 77 REC / 745 YDS / 53.2 YPG / 0 TD
- George Pickens: 42 REC / 643 YDS / 45.9 YPG / 2 TD
- Pat Freiermuth: 53 REC / 630 YDS / 48.5 YPG / 2 TD
- Alex Highsmith: 51 TKL / 9 TFL / 11 SACK / 1 PD
- Myles Jack: 101 TKL / 3 TFL / 3 PD
- Minkah Fitzpatrick: 74 TKL / 1 TFL / 4 INT / 9 PD
Betting Insights for Raiders
- The Raiders have a 7-7-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Raiders have a 2-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 3 points or more this season.
- The teams have hit the over in eight of the Raiders’ 14 games with a set total.
Stats & Insights for Raiders
- The Raiders rank 11th with 358.1 total yards per contest on offense, and they rank 24th with 361.6 total yards given up per contest on the defensive side of the ball.
- The Raiders rank 10th in the NFL with 24.1 points per contest on offense, and they rank 23rd with 24.1 points allowed per game on the defensive side of the ball.
- The Raiders rank 13th in the NFL with 231.9 passing yards per contest on offense, and they rank 26th with 244.3 passing yards allowed per contest on defense.
- In terms of rushing, the Raiders rank 13th in the NFL on offense (126.2 rushing yards per game) and 15th defensively (117.4 rushing yards allowed per contest).
- With a 38.2% third-down conversion percentage on offense, the Raiders rank 19th in the NFL. On defense, they rank 21st, giving up a 41.1% third-down rate.
- The Raiders rank sixth in the NFL with 6 yards per play on offense, and they rank 21st with 5.9 yards given up per play on defense.
- The Raiders have produced 11 forced turnovers (31st in NFL) and committed 14 turnovers (third in NFL) this season for a -3 turnover margin that ranks 23rd in the NFL.
Best Players for Raiders
- Derek Carr: 3,348 PASS YDS / 239.1 YPG / 61.2% / 23 TD / 11 INT
- Josh Jacobs: 291 CAR / 1,495 YDS / 106.8 YPG / 11 TD / 46 REC / 363 YDS / 25.9 YPG / 0 TD
- Davante Adams: 86 REC / 1,275 YDS / 91.1 YPG / 12 TD
- Mack Hollins: 51 REC / 628 YDS / 44.9 YPG / 4 TD
- Maxx Crosby: 77 TKL / 19 TFL / 11.5 SACK / 3 PD
- Denzel Perryman: 78 TKL / 13 TFL / 1 SACK / 1 INT / 1 PD
- Duron Harmon: 64 TKL / 2 INT / 5 PD