Table of Contents
The Cincinnati Bearcats (8-4) face the Detroit Mercy Titans (5-7) as heavy, 13-point favorites on Wednesday, December 21, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 154.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bearcats vs. Titans
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 21, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Arena: Fifth Third Arena
Cincinnati Betting Stats & Information
- Cincinnati has put together a 7-1 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 87.5% of those games).
- The Bearcats have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -1050 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Bearcats have compiled an 8-3-0 record against the spread.
- The average total Cincinnati has had set in games this season is 3.2 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Detroit Mercy Betting Stats & Info
- Detroit Mercy has won four of the 10 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Titans have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +670 moneyline set for this game.
- The Titans are 6-5-0 against the spread this year.
- The average over/under for Detroit Mercy’s games this year is 2.5 fewer points than the point total of 154 in this outing.
Cincinnati vs. Detroit Mercy Season Stat Comparison
|Cincinnati Rank||Cincinnati AVG||Detroit Mercy AVG||Detroit Mercy Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Cincinnati Bearcats Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Bearcats this season is David Dejulius, who averages 17.2 points, 1.5 rebounds, and 3.1 assists per game.
- Viktor Lakhin is Cincinnati’s leading rebounder, pulling down seven per game, while Mika Adams-Woods is its best passer, distributing 3.7 assists in each contest.
- Landers Nolley II makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bearcats, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.4 per contest.
Detroit Mercy Titans Leaders
- The Titans’ Antoine Davis puts up enough points (24.8 per game) and assists (3.3 per game) to top the team’s leaderboards.
- Gerald Liddell’s stat line of 14.6 rebounds, 18.4 points and two assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Detroit Mercy rebounding leaderboard.
- Davis is dependable from three-point range and leads the Titans with 4.3 made threes per game.