Table of Contents
The Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns (10-1) will try to build on a five-game winning streak when they visit the No. 7 Texas Longhorns (9-1) at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 21, 2022 as 17.5-point underdogs. The Longhorns have won three games in a row. The matchup’s point total is set at 141.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Longhorns vs. Ragin’ Cajuns
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 21, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Austin, Texas
- Arena: Moody Center
Texas Betting Stats & Information
- Texas is 6-1 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 85.7%).
- The Longhorns have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -3111 or shorter.
- The Longhorns’ ATS record is 4-6-0 this season.
- The average total Texas has had set in matchups this season is 141, which equals this outing’s point total.
Louisiana Betting Stats & Info
- Louisiana has split the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +1280.
- So far this year, the Ragin’ Cajuns have put together a 4-4-0 record against the spread.
- Louisiana’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 154.2 points, 13.2 more than the point total in this matchup.
Texas vs. Louisiana Season Stat Comparison
|Texas Rank||Texas AVG||Louisiana AVG||Louisiana Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Texas Longhorns Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Longhorns is Marcus Carr, who scores 15.6 points and distributes 4.4 assists per game.
- Timmy Allen is Texas’ best rebounder, grabbing an average of six boards in each contest while scoring 9.3 points per game.
- Carr makes more threes per game than any other member of the Longhorns, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of two per contest.
Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns Leaders
- Jordan Brown scores 19.6 points per game to be the top scorer for the Ragin’ Cajuns.
- The Louisiana leaders in rebounding and assists are Terence Lewis II with 9.2 rebounds per game (he also adds 13.8 points and 0.9 assists per game) and Themus Fulks with 5.9 assists per game (he also tacks on 8.5 points and 2.3 rebounds per game).
- Kentrell Garnett is consistent from three-point range and leads the Ragin’ Cajuns with 2.2 made threes per game.