Table of Contents
The Southern Jaguars (4-8) are only 1-point favorites as they attempt to stop a five-game road losing streak when they visit the SE Louisiana Lions (5-7) on Wednesday, December 21, 2022 at University Center (LA). The game airs at 8:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 152.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Jaguars vs. Lions
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 21, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Hammond, Louisiana
- Arena: University Center (LA)
Southern Betting Stats & Information
- Southern has been listed as the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and it split the two games.
- The Jaguars have not played a game with moneyline odds of -118 or shorter.
- The Jaguars are 7-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Lions have a 6-3 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 1 point or more this season.
- The average point total in Southern’s games this season is three fewer points than the total of 152.5 in this matchup.
SE Louisiana Betting Stats & Info
- SE Louisiana has entered the game as underdogs nine times this season and won twice.
- The Lions have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the -103 odds on them winning this game.
- The Lions are 7-3-0 against the spread this year.
- The Lions have a 6-3 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 1 point or more this year.
- SE Louisiana’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 154.3 points, 1.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
Southern vs. SE Louisiana Season Stat Comparison
|Southern Rank||Southern AVG||SE Louisiana AVG||SE Louisiana Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Southern Jaguars Leaders
- Bryson Etienne leads the Jaguars in scoring, tallying 11.9 points per game to go with 3.4 rebounds and 2 assists.
- Southern’s leading rebounder is Terrell Williams Jr. averaging 3.9 boards per game and its best passer is P.J. Byrd and his 5.6 assists per game.
- The Jaguars get the most three-point shooting production out of Brion Whitley, who makes 2.2 threes per game.
SE Louisiana Lions Leaders
- Christian Agnew averages 12.1 points per game to be the top scorer for the Lions.
- Roger McFarlane puts up a stat line of 7.2 rebounds, 7.5 points and 1.3 assists per game for SE Louisiana to take the top rebound spot on the team. Boogie Anderson holds the top spot for assists with 4.1 per game, adding 11.6 points and 3.1 rebounds per outing.
- Mehdi Pissis is the top shooter from deep for the Lions, hitting 1.9 threes per game.