Table of Contents
The Loyola Marymount Lions (9-4) are 8.5-point favorites as they look to build on a six-game home winning streak when they square off against the Tulsa Golden Hurricane (4-6) on Wednesday, December 21, 2022 at Gersten Pavilion. The contest airs at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 143.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Lions vs. Golden Hurricane
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 21, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Arena: Gersten Pavilion
|Loyola Marymount (CA)||-8.5||143.5|
Loyola Marymount (CA) Betting Stats & Information
- Loyola Marymount (CA) has won 80% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (4-1).
- The Lions have not played a game with moneyline odds of -427 or shorter.
- The Lions have a 7-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Golden Hurricane are 0-1 against the spread when an underdog by 8.5 points or more this year.
- The average total in Loyola Marymount (CA)’s games this year is 2.3 more points than the total of 143.5 in this game.
Tulsa Betting Stats & Info
- Tulsa has been underdogs in six games this season and won one (16.7%) of those contests.
- The Golden Hurricane have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +334 odds on them winning this game.
- The Golden Hurricane have covered the spread just once in 10 opportunities this year.
- The Golden Hurricane are 0-1 against the spread when an underdog by 8.5 points or greater this year.
- The average over/under in Tulsa’s games this year is 2.8 fewer points than the point total of 143.5 for this outing.
Loyola Marymount (CA) vs. Tulsa Season Stat Comparison
|Loyola Marymount (CA) Rank||Loyola Marymount (CA) AVG||Tulsa AVG||Tulsa Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Loyola Marymount Lions Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Lions is Cameron Shelton, who scores 18.5 points and distributes 3.5 assists per game.
- Keli Leaupepe leads Loyola Marymount (CA) in rebounding, pulling down 6.9 boards per game while also scoring 14.2 points a contest.
- Chance Stephens leads the Lions in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Tulsa Golden Hurricane Leaders
- Sam Griffin is the top scorer for the Golden Hurricane with 15.2 points per game. He also adds 3.6 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game to his scoring output.
- The Tulsa leaders in rebounding and assists are Bryant Selebangue with 8.1 rebounds per game (he also adds 10.9 points and 0.7 assists per game) and Anthony Pritchard with 3.3 assists per game (he also tacks on 7.8 points and 2.9 rebounds per game).
- Griffin is reliable from deep and leads the Golden Hurricane with 2.7 made threes per game.