Table of Contents
The South Dakota State Jackrabbits (5-8, 0-1 Summit) visit the UMKC Kangaroos (5-9, 1-0 Summit) after losing four straight road games. The Jackrabbits are favored by only 1.5 points in the contest, which tips at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 21, 2022. The point total is 132.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Jackrabbits vs. Kangaroos
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 21, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Arena: Municipal Auditorium
|South Dakota State||-1.5||132.5|
South Dakota State Betting Stats & Information
- South Dakota State has won three of five games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (60%).
- The Jackrabbits have not played as a moneyline favorite of -130 or shorter.
- The Jackrabbits are 4-7-1 ATS this season.
- The Kangaroos are 5-3 against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this season.
- The average total in South Dakota State’s games this year is 7.4 more points than the total of 132.5 in this game.
UMKC Betting Stats & Info
- This season, UMKC has been the underdog eight times and won three of those games.
- The Kangaroos have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +110.
- The Kangaroos are 6-6-0 ATS this season.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 1.5 points or more, the Kangaroos have a 5-3 record against the spread.
- The average total in UMKC’s games this year is 2.5 fewer points than the point total of 132.5 for this outing.
South Dakota State vs. UMKC Season Stat Comparison
|South Dakota State Rank||South Dakota State AVG||UMKC AVG||UMKC Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
South Dakota State Jackrabbits Leaders
- Zeke Mayo leads the Jackrabbits in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 13.6 points and 6.3 rebounds per game.
- South Dakota State’s best passer is Alex Arians, who averages 2.7 assists per game to go with his 7.9 PPG scoring average.
- The Jackrabbits get the most three-point shooting production out of Mayo, who makes 1.7 threes per game.
UMKC Kangaroos Leaders
- Rayquawndis Mitchell is at the top of the Kangaroos scoring leaderboard with 17.5 points per game. He also pulls down 4.6 rebounds and racks up 1.4 assists per game.
- The UMKC leaders in rebounding and assists are Allen David Mukeba Jr. with 8.3 rebounds per game (he also adds 9.1 points and 1.9 assists per game) and Anderson Kopp with 2.8 assists per game (he also tacks on 13 points and 4.3 rebounds per game).
- Kopp is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Kangaroos, hitting 2.8 threes per game.