Table of Contents
In advance of Saturday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Darius Slayton and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on FOX. Slayton’s New York Giants (8-5-1) and the Minnesota Vikings (11-3) hit the field in a Week 16 matchup from U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Darius Slayton Player Props vs. Minnesota
- Matchup: New York Giants at Minnesota Vikings
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 24, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 48.5 (-115)
Darius Slayton Receiving Stats
- Slayton’s 631 yards receiving (48.5 per game) lead the Giants. He has 40 grabs on 62 targets and two TDs.
- Slayton has been the target of 15.0% (62 total) of his team’s 414 passing attempts this season.
- He has scored two combined touchdowns this season, 6.7% of his team’s 30 offensive TDs.
Last 3 Games
- at Commanders (12/18/2022): 5 receptions, 23 yardsvs. Eagles (12/11/2022): 2 receptions, 42 yardsvs. Commanders (12/4/2022): 6 receptions, 90 yards