Table of Contents
Ahead of Saturday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Travis Kelce and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on FOX. Kelce’s Kansas City Chiefs (11-3) and the Seattle Seahawks (7-7) square off in a Week 16 matchup from GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri.
Travis Kelce Player Props vs. Seattle
- Matchup: Kansas City Chiefs vs. Seattle Seahawks
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 24, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 75.5 (-115)
Travis Kelce Receiving Stats
- Kelce has 91 receptions (127 targets) and a team-high 1,144 yards receiving (81.7 per game) plus 12 TDs.
- Kelce has been the target of 127 of his team’s 555 passing attempts this season, or 22.9% of the target share.
- He has accounted for 12 of his team’s 48 touchdowns on offense this season, or 25.0%.
Last 3 Games
- at Texans (12/18/2022): 10 receptions, 105 yardsat Broncos (12/11/2022): 4 receptions, 71 yardsat Bengals (12/4/2022): 4 receptions, 56 yards