Table of Contents
There will be player prop betting options available for JuJu Smith-Schuster before he takes to the field for NFL action on Saturday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. Smith-Schuster and the Kansas City Chiefs (11-3) hit the field against the Seattle Seahawks (7-7) in Week 16 at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium.
JuJu Smith-Schuster Player Props vs. Seattle
- Matchup: Kansas City Chiefs vs. Seattle Seahawks
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 24, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 56.5 (-115)
JuJu Smith-Schuster Receiving Stats
- Smith-Schuster has added 71 receptions for 850 yards and three TDs. He’s been targeted 92 times, resulting in 65.4 yards per game.
- So far this season, 16.6% of the 555 passes thrown by his team have gone Smith-Schuster’s way.
- He has accounted for 6.2% of his team’s 48 offensive touchdowns this season, with three total.
- In his one matchup against the Seahawks, Smith-Schuster’s zero receiving yards total is 56.5 less than his over/under for Saturday’s game (56.5).
- In one matchup against them, Smith-Schuster has never topped 56.5 yards receiving.
- Smith-Schuster did not have a touchdown catch in that matchup against the Seahawks.
Last 3 Games
- at Texans (12/18/2022): 10 receptions, 88 yardsat Broncos (12/11/2022): 9 receptions, 74 yards, 1 TDat Bengals (12/4/2022): 3 receptions, 35 yards