Table of Contents
The Winthrop Eagles (5-7) are underdogs (by 9.5 points) to stop a five-game road losing streak when they visit the Duquesne Dukes (9-3) on Wednesday, December 21, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 149.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Dukes vs. Eagles
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 21, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Arena: UPMC Cooper Fieldhouse
Duquesne Betting Stats & Information
- Duquesne has won eight of 10 games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (80%).
- The Dukes have not played a game with moneyline odds of -476 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Dukes have put together a 6-6-0 record against the spread.
- In games they have played as at least 9.5-point underdogs this year, the Eagles are 1-3 against the spread.
- The average point total for Duquesne’s games this season is 0.7 fewer points than the over/under of 149.5 in this matchup.
Winthrop Betting Stats & Info
- Winthrop has been underdogs in seven games this season and won one (14.3%) of those contests.
- The Eagles have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +360.
- The Eagles are 4-6-0 ATS this year.
- The Eagles are 1-3 against the spread when an underdog by 9.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Winthrop this year is 3.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Duquesne vs. Winthrop Season Stat Comparison
|Duquesne Rank||Duquesne AVG||Winthrop AVG||Winthrop Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Duquesne Dukes Leaders
- The Dukes scoring leader is Dae Dae Grant, who averages 17.7 per contest to go with 4.2 rebounds and two assists.
- Austin Rotroff is Duquesne’s leading rebounder, grabbing 6.9 per game, while Tevin Brewer is its best passer, distributing 3.1 assists in each contest.
- The Dukes get the most three-point shooting production out of Grant, who makes 3.2 threes per game.
Winthrop Eagles Leaders
- Kelton Talford has the top spot on the Eagles leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 18.4 points and 7.6 rebounds per game.
- Winthrop’s assist leader is Cory Hightower with three per game. He also records 14 points per game and grabs 5.1 rebounds per game.
- Toneari Lane hits 2.7 three-pointers per game, the most on the Eagles.