Table of Contents
The Richmond Spiders (5-6) take the court against the Bucknell Bison (7-4) as double-digit, 11-point favorites on Wednesday, December 21, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 134.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Spiders vs. Bison
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 21, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Richmond, Virginia
- Arena: Robins Center
Richmond Betting Stats & Information
- Richmond has a 3-2 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 60% of those games).
- The Spiders have not played a game with moneyline odds of -667 or shorter.
- The Spiders’ ATS record is 6-5-0 this season.
- In games they have played as at least 11-point underdogs this season, the Bison are 1-0 against the spread.
- The average point total in Richmond’s games this year is 1.4 fewer points than the over/under of 134 in this matchup.
Bucknell Betting Stats & Info
- Bucknell has entered the game as underdogs four times this season and won once.
- The Bison have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +460 moneyline set for this game.
- The Bison have gone 5-5-0 ATS this year.
- The Bison are 1-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least 11-point underdogs.
- Bucknell’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 137.9 points, 3.9 more than the point total in this matchup.
Richmond vs. Bucknell Season Stat Comparison
|Richmond Rank||Richmond AVG||Bucknell AVG||Bucknell Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Richmond Spiders Leaders
- Tyler Burton leads the Spiders in scoring and rebounding, tallying 18 points and 8.2 rebounds per game.
- Jason Nelson leads Richmond in assists, averaging 3.1 per game while also scoring 10.4 points per contest.
- The Spiders get the most three-point shooting production out of Jason Roche, who makes 2.2 threes per game.
Bucknell Bison Leaders
- Xander Rice’s points (15.9 per game) and assists (4.3 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Bison’s leaderboards.
- Alex Timmerman is at the top of the Bucknell rebounding leaderboard with 6.9 rebounds per game. He also scores 11.6 points and tacks on 1.8 assists per game.
- Rice is the top scorer from deep for the Bison, hitting 2.5 threes per game.