Table of Contents
The Coppin State Eagles (4-9) are heavy underdogs (+13) as they try to break a three-game losing streak when they host the James Madison Dukes (9-3) at 11:00 AM ET on Wednesday, December 21, 2022 at Physical Education Complex. The matchup has an over/under set at 163.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Dukes vs. Eagles
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 21, 2022
- Game Time: 11:00 AM ET
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Arena: Physical Education Complex
James Madison Betting Stats & Information
- James Madison has been the moneyline favorite six times this season. They’ve finished 5-1 in those games.
- The Dukes have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -909 or shorter.
- The Dukes’ ATS record is 8-2-0 this season.
- The Eagles are 2-1-1 against the spread when an underdog by 13 points or more this season.
- James Madison’s average point total in matchups this season is 155.8, 7.7 points below the total in this game.
Coppin State Betting Stats & Info
- Coppin State has won two, or 18.2%, of the 11 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Eagles have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +575.
- The Eagles have gone 6-6-1 ATS this season.
- When they have played as at least 13-point underdogs this season, the Eagles are 2-1-1 against the spread.
- The average over/under in Coppin State’s games this year is two fewer points than the point total of 163.5 for this outing.
James Madison vs. Coppin State Season Stat Comparison
|James Madison Rank||James Madison AVG||Coppin State AVG||Coppin State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
James Madison Dukes Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Dukes this season is Vado Morse, who averages 13 points, 1.6 rebounds, and 2.5 assists per game.
- Mezie Offurum is James Madison’s leading rebounder, pulling down 5.6 per game, while Terell Strickland is its best passer, distributing eight assists in each contest.
- Morse makes more threes per game than any other member of the Dukes, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.7 per contest.
Coppin State Eagles Leaders
- Sam Sessoms’ points (23.7 per game) and assists (5.6 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Eagles’ leaderboards.
- Nendah Tarke grabs 5.8 rebounds per game (he also scores 12.8 points per game and adds 2.2 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Coppin State rebounding leaderboard.
- Sessoms is dependable from deep and leads the Eagles with 2.3 made threes per game.