Table of Contents
The South Dakota Coyotes (5-8, 0-1 Summit) are heavy underdogs (+15) as they try to stop a four-game losing streak when they visit the Oral Roberts Golden Eagles (10-3, 1-0 Summit) at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 21, 2022 at Mabee Center. The matchup’s over/under is 153.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Golden Eagles vs. Coyotes
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 21, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Arena: Mabee Center
Oral Roberts Betting Stats & Information
- Oral Roberts has won all six games when favored on the moneyline this season.
- The Golden Eagles have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -1650 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Golden Eagles have put together a 6-3-0 record against the spread.
- Oral Roberts’ average point total in matchups this season is 156.9, 3.9 points higher than the total in this game.
South Dakota Betting Stats & Info
- South Dakota has won one of the seven games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Coyotes have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +950 odds on them winning this game.
- The Coyotes are only 2-9-0 against the spread this season.
- The average over/under for South Dakota’s games this year is 13.3 fewer points than the point total of 153 for this outing.
Oral Roberts vs. South Dakota Season Stat Comparison
|Oral Roberts Rank||Oral Roberts AVG||South Dakota AVG||South Dakota Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Oral Roberts Golden Eagles Leaders
- Max Abmas leads the Golden Eagles in points and assists per game, scoring 19 points and distributing 3.5 assists.
- Connor Vanover is Oral Roberts’ best rebounder, pulling down an average of 6.8 boards in each contest while scoring 13.3 points per game.
- Abmas makes more threes per game than any other member of the Golden Eagles, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.2 per contest.
South Dakota Coyotes Leaders
- A.J. Plitzuweit averages 11.9 points and adds 2.4 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Coyotes’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Damani Hayes is at the top of the South Dakota rebounding leaderboard with 7.5 rebounds per game. He also notches 5 points and tacks on 0.5 assists per game.
- Plitzuweit averages two three-pointers per game, the most on the Coyotes.