Table of Contents
The Lafayette Leopards (1-11) are underdogs (+8) as they try to break a seven-game losing streak when they visit the La Salle Explorers (5-6) at 2:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 21, 2022 at Tom Gola Arena. The over/under for the matchup is set at 125.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Explorers vs. Leopards
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 21, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Tom Gola Arena
La Salle Betting Stats & Information
- La Salle has been favored on the moneyline five times this season. They’ve gone 4-1 in those games.
- The Explorers have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -385 or shorter.
- The Explorers are 5-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Leopards have a 6-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 8 points or more this year.
- The average over/under La Salle has had in its matchups this year is 13.3 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Lafayette Betting Stats & Info
- Lafayette has been the underdog in 10 games this season, and it has failed to win any of those contests.
- The Leopards have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +290 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this season, the Leopards have compiled a 7-4-1 record against the spread.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 8 points or more, the Leopards have a 6-1 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Lafayette this season is 2.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
La Salle vs. Lafayette Season Stat Comparison
|La Salle Rank||La Salle AVG||Lafayette AVG||Lafayette Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
La Salle Explorers Leaders
- Khalil Brantley leads the Explorers in points and assists per game, scoring 12.8 points and distributing 3.9 assists.
- Hassan Drame leads La Salle in rebounding, pulling down 5.6 rebounds per game while also scoring 8.6 points a contest.
- The Explorers get the most three-point shooting production out of Josh Nickelberry, who makes 2.3 threes per game.
Lafayette Leopards Leaders
- CJ Fulton has averaged 5.5 rebounds and 4.3 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Leopards leaderboards in those stat categories.
- Leo O’Boyle counts for 12.6 points per game, making him the top scorer on Lafayette’s squad.
- O’Boyle is reliable from deep and leads the Leopards with 2.3 made threes per game.