Table of Contents
A pair of streaking teams meet when the Old Dominion Monarchs (7-4) host the George Mason Patriots (7-4) on Wednesday, December 21, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET. The Monarchs are 2-point favorites and put their three-game win streak on the line against the Patriots, winners of five straight. The over/under is 127.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Monarchs vs. Patriots
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 21, 2022
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Norfolk, Virginia
- Arena: Ted Constant Convocation Center
Old Dominion Betting Stats & Information
- Old Dominion has gone 5-1 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 83.3%).
- The Monarchs have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -128 or shorter.
- The Monarchs’ ATS record is 5-5-0 this season.
- The Patriots have a 2-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 2 points or more this season.
- Old Dominion’s average point total in outings this season is 131.6, 4.1 points higher than the over/under in this game.
George Mason Betting Stats & Info
- George Mason has been underdogs in three games this season and won two (66.7%) of those contests.
- The Patriots have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +107 odds on them winning this game.
- The Patriots have a 5-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Patriots are 2-1 against the spread when an underdog by 2 points or more this season.
- The average total for George Mason’s games this year is nine more points than the point total of 127.5 for this outing.
Old Dominion vs. George Mason Season Stat Comparison
|Old Dominion Rank||Old Dominion AVG||George Mason AVG||George Mason Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Old Dominion Monarchs Leaders
- Chaunce Jenkins leads the Monarchs in points and assists per game, scoring 12.8 points and distributing 2.7 assists.
- Old Dominion’s best rebounder is Mekhi Long, who averages 7.5 boards per game in addition to his 9.8 PPG average.
- Jenkins makes more threes per game than any other member of the Monarchs, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of one per contest.
George Mason Patriots Leaders
- Josh Oduro averages 13.5 points and 6.5 rebounds per game for the Patriots, enough to make him the top scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- George Mason’s assist leader is Ronald Polite with 3.4 per game. He also averages 9 points per game and adds 2.4 rebounds per game.
- De’Von Cooper knocks down 2.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Patriots.