Table of Contents
The Detroit Pistons (8-25) are heavy, 11.5-point underdogs as they attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the Philadelphia 76ers (17-12) on Wednesday, December 21, 2022 at Wells Fargo Center. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET on BSDET and NBCS-PH. The point total is set at 223 in the matchup.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for 76ers vs. Pistons
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 21, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSDET and NBCS-PH
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Wells Fargo Center
76ers Betting Stats & Information
- The 76ers have won 64.7% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (11-6).
- Philadelphia has played as a moneyline favorite of -634 or shorter twice this season, and split 1-1.
- The 76ers have a 17-12-0 record against the spread this season.
- The 76ers have a 1-1 record against the spread when favored by 11.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total in Philadelphia’s games this year is four fewer points than the total of 223 in this matchup.
- 76ers games have gone over the point total in 14 out of 33 opportunities (42.4%).
Detroit Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Pistons have won seven out of the 31 games, or 22.6%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Detroit has a record of 1-3 when it is set as the underdog by +461 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The Pistons have covered the spread 17 times this year (17-15-1).
- In games they were an underdog in by 11.5 points or more so far this season, the Pistons went 4-2 against the spread.
- The average point total for Detroit this year is 6.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- Games involving the Pistons have hit the over 20 times this year.
76ers vs. Pistons Season Stat Comparison
|76ers Rank||76ers AVG||Pistons AVG||Pistons Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Philadelphia 76ers Leaders
- Joel Embiid averages 33 points, 10 rebounds and 4.6 assists per game.
- James Harden contributes with 6.6 boards and 10.5 assists per game in addition to his 21.9 PPG scoring average.
- De’Anthony Melton makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the 76ers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.3 per contest.
Detroit Pistons Leaders
- This season, Bojan Bogdanovic averages 21.1 points per game and adds 3.5 rebounds and 2.5 assists per game.
- Killian Hayes also contributes 8.6 points, 2.8 rebounds and 5.3 assists per game, with Isaiah Stewart adding 11.8 points, 8.3 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game.
- Bogdanovic averages 2.6 three-pointers per game.