Table of Contents
The Iowa Hawkeyes (8-3) take on the Eastern Illinois Panthers (3-9) as heavy, 31.5-point favorites on Wednesday, December 21, 2022 at 3:30 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 147.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Hawkeyes vs. Panthers
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 21, 2022
- Game Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Location: Iowa City, Iowa
- Arena: Carver-Hawkeye Arena
Iowa Betting Stats & Information
- The Hawkeyes’ ATS record is 7-4-0 this season.
- In games they have played as at least 31.5-point underdogs this season, the Panthers are 2-0 against the spread.
- Iowa’s average point total in outings this year is 152.8, 5.3 points higher than the total in this game.
Eastern Illinois Betting Stats & Info
- The Panthers have a 6-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Panthers are 2-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least 31.5-point underdogs.
- Eastern Illinois’ games this year have averaged a total of 134.8 points, 12.7 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Iowa vs. Eastern Illinois Season Stat Comparison
|Iowa Rank||Iowa AVG||Eastern Illinois AVG||Eastern Illinois Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Iowa Hawkeyes Leaders
- The Hawkeyes leader in points and rebounds is Kris Murray, who scores 19.4 points and pulls down 10.1 rebounds per game.
- Tony Perkins is Iowa’s best passer, dishing out three assists per game while scoring 11.2 PPG.
- Murray leads the Hawkeyes in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.1 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Eastern Illinois Panthers Leaders
- Kinyon Hodges is the top scorer for the Panthers with 12.4 points per game. He also tacks on 3.9 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Eastern Illinois’ leader in rebounds is Nick Ellington with 4.3 per game, and its leader in assists is Yaakema Rose Jr. with 2.7 per game.
- Kyle Carlesimo is dependable from distance and leads the Panthers with 1.1 made threes per game.