Table of Contents
Ahead of placing any prop bet wagers on Travis Etienne for Thursday’s game, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on Amazon Prime Video, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets. This Week 16 matchup sees Etienne’s Jacksonville Jaguars (6-8) square off against the New York Jets (7-7) at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
Travis Etienne Player Props vs. New York
- Matchup: Jacksonville Jaguars at New York Jets
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: December 22, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 69.5 (-115)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 14.5 (-110)
Travis Etienne Rushing Stats
- Etienne has 182 carries for a team-best 917 yards (65.5 per game) and four scores.
- In addition he has 238 receiving yards (17.0 per game) on 27 catches.
- He has accounted for four of his team’s 36 touchdowns on offense this season, or 11.1%.
- He has handled 182, or 49.7%, of his team’s 366 rushing attempts this season.
- Etienne has racked up 310 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to 13 broken tackles), which is 13th among qualified runners.
Against New York
- Etienne’s zero rushing yards in his single career matchup against the Jets are 69.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Thursday’s game.
- In one game against them Etienne has not rushed for more than 69.5 yards.
- Etienne did not have a touchdown run in that game against the Jets.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Cowboys (12/18/2022): 19 carries, 103 yards; 2 receptions, 24 yardsat Titans (12/11/2022): 17 carries, 32 yardsat Lions (12/4/2022): 13 carries, 54 yards