Table of Contents
There will be player prop betting options available for Andy Dalton before he suits up for NFL action on Saturday at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. Dalton’s New Orleans Saints (5-9) and the Cleveland Browns (6-8) face off in a Week 16 matchup from FirstEnergy Stadium in Cleveland, Ohio.
Andy Dalton Player Props vs. Cleveland
- Matchup: New Orleans Saints at Cleveland Browns
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 24, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 150.5 (-115)
Andy Dalton Passing Stats
- Dalton has thrown for 2,403 yards (218.5 per game), been successful on 66.8% of his passes, and recorded 17 touchdown tosses with seven interceptions this season.
- He’s also rushed 26 times for 55 yards, averaging 5.0 yards per game.
- So far this season, Dalton has completed 211 of his 316 pass attempts. That’s 19.2 completions per game, which ranks 22nd in the league.
- Dalton ranks 17th in the NFL with 1,343 air yards on completed passes this season.
- The Saints have run 55.5% passing plays and 44.5% rushing plays this season. They rank 22nd in the NFL in scoring.
- In one matchup against the Browns, Dalton threw for zero passing yards, 150.5 yards less than his over/under for Saturday.
- In that game, Dalton did not throw for more yards in an outing than this game’s 150.5-yard over/under.
- Dalton did not throw a touchdown pass in that contest against the Browns.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Falcons (12/18/2022): 11-of-17 (64.7%), 151 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTsat Buccaneers (12/5/2022): 20-of-28 (71.4%), 229 yards, 1 TD, 0 INTsat 49ers (11/27/2022): 18-of-29 (62.1%), 204 yards, 0 TDs, 0 INTs; 4 carries, 21 yards