Table of Contents
Before placing any wagers on Alvin Kamara’s player props for Saturday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key stats and trends to know. This Week 16 matchup sees Kamara’s New Orleans Saints (5-9) hit the field against the Cleveland Browns (6-8) at FirstEnergy Stadium in Cleveland, Ohio.
Alvin Kamara Player Props vs. Cleveland
- Matchup: New Orleans Saints at Cleveland Browns
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 24, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 64.5 (-115)
Alvin Kamara Rushing Stats
- Kamara has run 164 times for a team-best 641 yards (53.4 per game), with one touchdown.
- He has also contributed 53 catches for 446 yards (37.2 yards per game) and two touchdowns.
- He has accounted for three of his team’s 32 touchdowns on offense this season, or 9.4%.
- His team has rushed the ball 359 times this season, and he’s taken 164 of those attempts (45.7%).
- Kamara has racked up 225 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to seven broken tackles), which is 23rd among qualified runners.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Falcons (12/18/2022): 21 carries, 91 yardsat Buccaneers (12/5/2022): 12 carries, 26 yardsat 49ers (11/27/2022): 7 carries, 13 yards; 6 receptions, 37 yards