Table of Contents
The No. 16 Illinois Fighting Illini (8-3) hit the court against the Missouri Tigers (10-1) as 7-point favorites on Thursday, December 22, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 153.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Fighting Illini vs. Tigers
- Game Day: Thursday, December 22, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Arena: Enterprise Center
Illinois Betting Stats & Information
- Illinois has won 66.7% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (4-2).
- The Fighting Illini have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -309 or shorter.
- The Fighting Illini’s ATS record is 6-5-0 this season.
- The average point total for Illinois’ games this season is 13.3 fewer points than the over/under of 153.5 in this matchup.
Missouri Betting Stats & Info
- Missouri has split the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Tigers have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +244.
- The Tigers are 6-4-0 against the spread this year.
- Missouri’s games this season have averaged a total of 163.4 points, 9.9 more than the point total in this matchup.
Illinois vs. Missouri Season Stat Comparison
|Illinois Rank||Illinois AVG||Missouri AVG||Missouri Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Illinois Fighting Illini Leaders
- The Fighting Illini leader in rebounds and assist is Coleman Hawkins, who pulls down 6.1 rebounds and gives out 4.2 assists per game along with scoring 9.5 points per contest.
- Terrence Shannon Jr. is Illinois’ leading scorer, tallying 17.8 per game while tacking on 5.5 rebounds and 2.7 assists.
- The Fighting Illini get the most three-point shooting production out of Shannon, who knocks down 2.1 threes per game.
Missouri Tigers Leaders
- D’Moi Hodge is at the top of the Tigers scoring leaderboard with 16.4 points per game. He also pulls down 4.2 rebounds and averages 2.5 assists per game.
- Missouri’s leader in rebounds is Kobe Brown with 5.7 per game, and its leader in assists is Nick Honor with 3.1 per game.
- Hodge makes 3.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Tigers.