Table of Contents
Ahead of Saturday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Devin Singletary and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on CBS. Singletary’s Buffalo Bills (11-3) and the Chicago Bears (3-11) face off in a Week 16 matchup from Soldier Field in Chicago, Illinois.
Devin Singletary Player Props vs. Chicago
- Matchup: Buffalo Bills at Chicago Bears
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 24, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 47.5 (-110)
Devin Singletary Rushing Stats
- So far this year Singletary has rushed for 684 yards on 158 carries (48.9 yards per game), with four scores.
- He also has 35 receptions for 258 yards (18.4 yards per game) and one touchdown.
- He has accounted for 11.9% of his team’s 42 offensive touchdowns this season, with five total.
- His team has rushed the ball 374 times this season, and he’s handled 158 of those attempts (42.2%).
- Singletary ranks 34th in rushing yards after contact this season with 181, thanks in part to seven broken tackles.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Dolphins (12/17/2022): 13 carries, 42 yards; 3 receptions, 28 yardsvs. Jets (12/11/2022): 8 carries, 39 yardsat Patriots (12/1/2022): 13 carries, 51 yards, 1 TD