Table of Contents
Ahead of Saturday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Mark Andrews and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on FOX. Andrews and the Baltimore Ravens (9-5) square off against the Atlanta Falcons (5-9) in Week 16 at M&T Bank Stadium.
Mark Andrews Player Props vs. Atlanta
- Matchup: Baltimore Ravens vs. Atlanta Falcons
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 24, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 44.5 (-115)
Mark Andrews Receiving Stats
- Andrews has grabbed 61 passes and leads his squad with 702 yards receiving plus five TDs. He has been targeted 99 times.
- Andrews has been the target of 24.4% (99 total) of his team’s 406 passing attempts this season.
- He has accounted for five of his team’s 30 touchdowns on offense this season, or 16.7%.
Last 3 Games
- at Browns (12/17/2022): 3 receptions, 31 yardsat Steelers (12/11/2022): 2 receptions, 17 yardsvs. Broncos (12/4/2022): 4 receptions, 53 yards