Table of Contents
In advance of Saturday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about D’Onta Foreman and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on FOX. Foreman’s Carolina Panthers (5-9) and the Detroit Lions (7-7) go toe-to-toe in a Week 16 matchup from Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Create your NFL Pool with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
D’Onta Foreman Player Props vs. Detroit
- Matchup: Carolina Panthers vs. Detroit Lions
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 24, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 53.5 (-110)
D’Onta Foreman Rushing Stats
- Foreman has run 157 times for a team-high 646 yards (46.1 per game), with four touchdowns.
- Foreman also has five receptions for 26 yards (1.9 yards per game).
- He has accounted for 16.0% of his team’s 25 offensive touchdowns this season, with four total.
- He has received 157 of his team’s 377 carries this season (41.6%).
- Foreman has racked up 256 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to seven broken tackles), which is 19th among qualified runners.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Steelers (12/18/2022): 10 carries, 9 yardsat Seahawks (12/11/2022): 21 carries, 74 yardsvs. Broncos (11/27/2022): 24 carries, 113 yards