Table of Contents
In advance of Saturday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Jared Goff and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on FOX. Goff’s Detroit Lions (7-7) and the Carolina Panthers (5-9) hit the field in a Week 16 matchup from Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Jared Goff Player Props vs. Carolina
- Matchup: Detroit Lions at Carolina Panthers
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 24, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 239.5 (-115)
Jared Goff Passing Stats
- This year Goff has thrown for 3,604 yards (257.4 per game) while going 313-for-482 (64.9%), with 23 touchdowns and seven picks.
- He’s also figured in the running game, with 51 yards (3.6 per game) on 23 carries.
- So far this season, Goff has completed 313 of his 482 pass attempts. That’s 22.4 completions per game, which ranks 13th in the league.
- So far this season, Goff is 12th in air yards on completed passes in the NFL, with 1,710.
- The Lions, who rank fifth in the NFL in points scored, have dropped back to pass 54.8% of the time while running the ball 45.2% of the time.
Last 3 Games
- at Jets (12/18/2022): 23-of-38 (60.5%), 252 yards, 1 TD, 0 INTsvs. Vikings (12/11/2022): 27-of-39 (69.2%), 330 yards, 3 TDs, 0 INTsvs. Jaguars (12/4/2022): 31-of-41 (75.6%), 340 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTs