Table of Contents
Sportsbooks have installed plenty of player prop bet markets for Saturday’s NFL action, including for Juwan Johnson, who takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET broadcast on CBS. Johnson’s New Orleans Saints (5-9) and the Cleveland Browns (6-8) go toe-to-toe in a Week 16 matchup from FirstEnergy Stadium in Cleveland, Ohio.
Juwan Johnson Player Props vs. Cleveland
- Matchup: New Orleans Saints at Cleveland Browns
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 24, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 26.5 (-115)
Juwan Johnson Receiving Stats
- Johnson’s 35 receptions (55 targets) have netted him 416 yards (32 per game) and seven TDs.
- So far this season, 12.3% of the 448 passes thrown by his team have gone Johnson’s way.
- He has accounted for 21.9% of his team’s 32 offensive touchdowns this season, with seven total.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Falcons (12/18/2022): 4 receptions, 67 yards, 2 TDsat Buccaneers (12/5/2022): 0 receptions, 0 yardsat 49ers (11/27/2022): 0 receptions, 0 yards