Table of Contents
The New Mexico State Aggies (6-5) square off against the North Carolina A&T Aggies (5-7) as heavy, 11.5-point favorites on Thursday, December 22, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 139.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Aggies vs. Aggies
- Game Day: Thursday, December 22, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: El Paso, Texas
- Arena: Don Haskins Center
|New Mexico State||-11.5||139.5|
New Mexico State Betting Stats & Information
- New Mexico State has been the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game it won.
- The New Mexico State Aggies have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -709 or shorter.
- The New Mexico State Aggies have a 4-3-1 record against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 11.5-point underdogs this season, the North Carolina A&T Aggies are 1-2 against the spread.
- The average over/under New Mexico State has had set in matchups this year is four more points than this outing’s point total.
N.C. A&T Betting Stats & Info
- This season, N.C. A&T has won two out of the eight games in which it has been the underdog.
- The North Carolina A&T Aggies have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +484 moneyline set for this game.
- The North Carolina A&T Aggies’ ATS record is 5-4-0 this season.
- The North Carolina A&T Aggies are 1-2 against the spread when an underdog by 11.5 points or more this year.
- N.C. A&T’s games this season have averaged a total of 140.8 points, 1.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
New Mexico State vs. N.C. A&T Season Stat Comparison
|New Mexico State Rank||New Mexico State AVG||N.C. A&T AVG||N.C. A&T Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
New Mexico State Aggies Leaders
- The New Mexico State Aggies leader in points, rebounds and assists is Deshawndre Washington, who puts up 13.5 points, 7.8 boards and 4.6 assists per game.
- The New Mexico State Aggies get the most three-point shooting production out of Mike Peake, who makes two threes per game.
North Carolina A&T Aggies Leaders
- Kam Woods is the top scorer for the North Carolina A&T Aggies with 17.7 points per game. He also tacks on 4.1 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Austin Johnson puts up a stat line of 6.7 rebounds, 5.9 points and 0.7 assists per game for N.C. A&T to take the top rebound spot on the team. Demetric Horton holds the top spot for assists with three per game, adding 11.9 points and four rebounds per matchup.
- Woods averages 3.1 three-pointers per game, the most on the North Carolina A&T Aggies.