Table of Contents
The Penn State Nittany Lions (8-3) square off against the Quinnipiac Bobcats (9-3) as double-digit, 14.5-point favorites on Thursday, December 22, 2022 at 4:30 PM ET. The point total is set at 141 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Nittany Lions vs. Bobcats
- Game Day: Thursday, December 22, 2022
- Game Time: 4:30 PM ET
- Location: University Park, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Bryce Jordan Center
Penn State Betting Stats & Information
- Penn State has put together a 7-1 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 87.5% of those games).
- The Nittany Lions have not played a game with moneyline odds of -1401 or shorter.
- The Nittany Lions’ ATS record is 7-4-0 this season.
- The average point total in Penn State’s games this season is 2.2 more points than the total of 141 in this matchup.
Quinnipiac Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Quinnipiac has been the underdog four times and won three of those games.
- The Bobcats have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +800 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this season, the Bobcats have compiled a 5-6-1 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Quinnipiac this year is 1.8 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Penn State vs. Quinnipiac Season Stat Comparison
|Penn State Rank||Penn State AVG||Quinnipiac AVG||Quinnipiac Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Penn State Nittany Lions Leaders
- The leader in scoring, rebounding and assists for the Nittany Lions is Jalen Pickett, who averages 16.2 points, 7.3 rebounds and 7.6 assists per game.
- The Nittany Lions get the most three-point shooting production out of Andrew Funk, who makes three threes per game.
Quinnipiac Bobcats Leaders
- Matt Balanc is the top scorer for the Bobcats with 11.3 points per game. He also tacks on 4.2 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Quinnipiac’s leader in rebounds is Ike Nweke with seven per game, and its leader in assists is Luis Kortright with 3.9 per game.
- Tyrese Williams averages 1.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Bobcats.